STUDENT VISA GUIDANCE INSIDE CANADAConsult with the Experts
Canada is the second largest country in the world with great ethnic and cultural diversity, welcoming more than 100,000 students to study in Canada thus helping them shape up their dream future.
Recently Citizenship and Immigration Canada have made changes to the rules for International Students Program. As per the new rules the students can work part-time up to 20 hours in a week without any work permit. This maks it feasible for the students to work on-campus and off-campus while learning more about Canada and its diverse culture.
What are the requirements to obtain a student visa?
- You must be accepted at a designated Learning Institute in Canada
- Current status in Canada
- Should be able to provide proof of financial support for your education and living in Canada for the period of study
If you are in Canada as a visitor and would like to study in Canada, you can do so now. Certain foreign nationals may apply for a study permit from within Canada.
Who can apply from within Canada?
- minor children studying at the primary or secondary level;
- exchange or visiting students; and
- students who have completed a short-term course or program of study that is a condition for acceptance at a designated institution.
Once your study program is finished you may apply for a Graduate Work Permit which allows you to work for a minimum one year to a maximum of three years.
You can also apply for a permanent residency in Canada after this.
Feel free to contact us directly to discuss any questions you may have, we will be more than happy to answer them.