Student Visa outside canada
Every year, more than 130,000 international students from different corners of the world come to study in Canada by getting Canada Student Visa (from outside Canada). Many others come to Canada to learn French or English.
International students coming on Canada student visas for study in Canada can work in Canada part-time even without any Canada work permit. As per the new rules announced by CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada), international students on Canada student visas can work up to 20 hours a week. They can work on-campus or off-campus.
To be eligible for study in Canada, you need to
- Have sufficient funds to pay for yourLiving expenditure for yourself and any family member accompanying you to Canada;
- Tuition fees; and
- Return ticket for yourself and any accompanying family member to Canada.
- Have been accepted by any designated learning institute in Canada;
- Be in good health and ready to complete any medical examination(if needed);
- Be a law-abiding national having no criminal record and must not be considered to be a risk to security of Canada(for this, you may need to furnish a police certificate);
- Convince an immigration official that you shall move out of Canada after your authorized stay in Canada comes to an end.
Coast Immigration takes pride in serving a large number of clients for their unique immigration requirements and helping them realize their dream to immigrate to Canada.
As a renowned Immigration Consultant Canada, Coast Immigration can help you in assessing your qualifications for getting Student Visa outside Canada free of cost.